




Greetings Rafikis!
So I'm sitting here in my room, in my house with one soul. Me. My housemates have been gone, doing wonderful things during the Christmas break, winter break for those who are PC (Politically Correct).
I'm not at home in Vegas. I'm not at home in California. I'm at home in Michigan. For me to even say that phrase shows tremendous growth. I'm learning to love the skin that I'm in despite the snow drifts and wind chill factors.
What did I get for Christmas? I got the ocean, the Caribbean, the sun, a high of 80 degrees, a cruise ship, friends that will be for a lifetime, and the chance to serve.
What did I give for Christmas? I gave some music, I gave a cleaner Key West, an academy basketball court with fresh lines, a school with new paint. And for me? I gave myself a tan (I know I'm African, but work with me here...), a finished novel, 8 hours of sleep, good food, a vegetation (vegging out on the top deck!!). I gave myself fulfillment.
Cruise With A Mission is out of this world. It's loving your neighbor as much as you love yourself embodied.
Hey friends, this is my transitional blog from myspace.com/fidus to mwero.blogspot.com. I figured it's time for me to get a real blog so I can get real..er. Take care friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment